Major League Soccer have announced the 10 players that will go up against Liga MX in the MLS All-Stars Skills challenge.
The All-Star game will take place on August 10 at Minnesota United’s Allianz Field stadium, with MLS facing a selection of star players from Liga MX for the second year running.
But a day earlier, 10 players from each league will compete in the Skills Challenge, which will test participants in five different categories: shooting challenge, touch challenge, cross and volley challenge, passing challenge, and crossbar challenge.
Headlining the 10-man MLS line-up are Italy international and new Toronto FC forward Lorenzo Insigne, El Tri star Hector Herrera, and LA Galaxy striker Chicharito.
- Sebastian Driussi (Austin FC)
- Jesus Ferreira (FC Dallas)
- Chicharito (LA Galaxy)
- Hector Herrera (Houston Dynamo)
- Carles Gil (New England Revolution)
- Lorenzo Insigne (Toronto FC)
- Sean Johnson (NYCFC)
- Hany Mukhtar (Nashville SC)
- Dayne St. Clair (Minnesota United)
- Emanuel Reynoso (Minnesota United)
Watch the story of Charlotte FC’s journey to MLS in 90min’s The Making of Charlotte FC, presented by DoorDash, on 90min channels now. Subscribe to our new US YouTube channel.